Banaras, A Mystic Love Story

Banaras is not a destination its a journey of our lives. If you go to watch this movie for a ready-made solution or only to "kill" two hours, you may get disappointed. Banaras is aimed to create a thirst for something one is generally uncomfortable to explore.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Banaras, Banaras and Banaras

Banaras, Banaras and Banaras




You may be pleased to know that Banaras has been officially invited to be screened in Delhi month during the Asian Film Festival. The even is scheduled in the last week of the month. I am traveling overseas but Pankuj Parashar, the director of Banaras, would be attending.

I have been invited to speak on Banaras, the movie, at Colchester College UK. The event has been organized around the film where a no of senior managers from the industry, faculty and students of mass media discipline would be present. It is scheduled on the 6th of Nov at 7 pm in the evening.

Also on the 11th and 12th of Nov, I am speaking in Singapore at the United world college, on making of Banaras. On this occasion, Banaras is being exhibited and the proceeds would go to AIDS benefit.

I am presently traveling to US, all around, and on the next weekend a friend is inviting a no of families, who, I believe have shown some eagerness to meet me. I am looking forward to it as well.

On return from the events I would be pleased to share my experience

1 Comments:

Blogger Uma Maheswari said...

Sir,

What about in Europe Sir? Now a days there are lots of people here(France) like Indian movie and I think Banaras should reach people outside India, as this movie represent India than any other normal 'bollywood' movie. Please do tell me if you visit Paris.

Bon Voyage
Uma

Sunday, October 22, 2006 8:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home